Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hi Everyone:
Thanks to everyone that came to the Tap Takeover... I had a blast!
The good news of the day is that we are having ANOTHER Tap Takeover-- this time with 17 ATWATER Brews!
That's coming up on November 11th and 12th!  As soon as I get a tap handle listing, I'll put it up for you, so stay tuned.
I'm pretty curious about the Atwater varieties, because I'm not as familiar with those as I was with the Short's beers.  Does anyone have an Atwater beer they recommend?  I've only tried the Dirty Blonde, Blocktoberfest and Voo Doo <--- My favorite!
Does anyone know the history of sweetest day?
The Tigers kind of broke my heart last night, and after such an exciting first 9 innings... But redeemed themselves tonight!  And the Lions are doing great and the Wings season is in full swing!
Next order of business:
This Saturday is Sweetest Day!  We'll be having some pretty amazing dinner specials, so treat your sweetie to CK Diggs!  And don't forget about the amazing desserts we get from Sweet Simplicity!
AND-  We're featuring a Special Menu for Sweetest Day:
  • Prime Rib
  • Caramel Apple Glazed Stuffed Pork
  • Ahi Tuna
  • Frangelico Chicken
So yummy!  Come see us this weekend!
Okay, bye!
Sten

No comments:

Post a Comment